En este blog podrán encontrar de todo un poco, como su nombre muy bien lo dice: Artículos, fotos, vídeos y opiniones realmente variadas ya sea que yo las haya escrito, que alguien me las pasara o que me las haya encontrado en la web.

22 oct 2007

I know...

Life is short, I know...
Don't waste you're time, I know...
There's no hurry! Obviously I know...
Life is shit... Do you know?
Maybe not...
Just some things are shit!
Life is great... do you know?
Of course it's great, if not...
What is it?
Shit? NOT!!!
Just some things are shit!
life is great
and life is short
and I'll not waste my time...
and hopefully there will be no hurry...
cauz time will pass,
cauz there's no stop button...
and it will be great... I know!

Si, no está muy bueno ya c... pero se merece estar aquí!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Life is definitely great! Sometimes tiring... Sometimes confusing... But GREAT! Life is definetely short! You must not waste your time... I agree! I definitely agree... But... I dont know... Life is confusing... But time will pass... Time will hopefully pass!!! Cause remember! LIFE IS GREAT!!!

Carlos dijo...

Is it great?
I really don't know...
Is it shit?
I either don't kow...
Fuck!!!
Who could tell me what's true?

nickyfc dijo...

Nothing is a complete truth and nothing is a complete lie.
Life is never black and white.
Life is tecknicolor.
Life is confusing and complicated
It will tear you down and then bluid you up again
I guess that is what is so great about life.
Even when you are bleeding on the floor and it seems like there´s no hope
Something, anything will pick you up and you will get another chance.